 CAD / MLCad / 1228 (-5)
  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

(...) Was just about to email you & tell you this when I saw your post 8?) Thanks ROSCO (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Wow! What great new features!! Both two things I have been waiting to see for some time!! (...) Under "Edit" > "Sort" (...) Under "Edit..." > "Add" > "Autosteps..." I also just noticed something else new. I am not sure if this has been added in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Some strange problem occured during packaging the new version. I've tried the executable in the zip-file and in my case it crashed all the time ... no idea what's going on. However I repackaged everything and now it seems to be fine ... Please (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

What OS are you using? When I installed V2.11 on my Win XP, it crashed frequently and Michael sent me an Alpha patch to fix it (still had probs from time to time). I have not installed the 2.12 yet. Thanks. Adrian "Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Hello! I am happy there is a new version but this version is definetly not working here. If i reinstall the old version everything is perfect. The new version doesn't start up: no error , no window .. nothing. Just wrote email to Michael. Play well (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact