 CAD / MLCad / 1144
  Re: Newbie Question

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andy Lynch writes: <snip> (...) Success! When I imported the model under the Multipart menu and then exported it using the export menu option, I was able to get the .dat file with individually selected pieces. I thought I had (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie Question

I'm having trouble following this discussion, could someone explain the steps required to get leg.dat (example filenames) to show up as it's parts in walker.dat? Thanks QBF "Thomas Main" <thomasmain@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie Question

(...) Yeah, I am having trouble posting files myself for something along these same reasons -- how to post files that include submodels. I am trying to look at Steve Lane's Zoid model, and I surmise he is having a similar problem. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie Question

These sound like two different problems. (...) This is 'inlining'. To do this in MLCAD, do this: 1. Open walker.dat in MLCAD. 2. Use Multipart | Import Model... to import leg.dat into walker.dat. 3. Set the Active Model to walker.dat. 4. Use File | (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)