 CAD / MLCad / 113 (-5)
  Re: I need help with MLCad

yes that helped, thank you. and yes they were LDraw Pieces I was looking for. Just wondering If/Where I could download them. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

What kind of help do you need, it wasn't clear to me. (...) Yes. Before you installed MLCad you should have obtained and installed the latest parts files. When a new update comes out you update your parts files as usual, then run a utility function (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  I need help with MLCad

I now have succesfuly downloaded and installed MLCad. It is a great program. I assume since MLCad uses the LDraw parts that I can download the updates for LDraw and somehow be able to update my parts file. Help would be appriciated. Also I am (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) (where's the second approach?) (...) information. (...) Of course! Why didn't *I* think of that? (message type 2) (...) as (...) parts, (...) One long string with line separators? Or a multi-message approach (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) I like that idea. (...) Yep. The idea is for LDAO to be both a source and sink for dragged parts. (...) Two approaches: 1. Allow multiple formats for the string being passed in the WM_COPYDATA message. One format is the one you're already (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact