 CAD / MLCad / 1088 (-10)
  Re: Arctic tracks dat?

(...) I don't think the Arctic-style treads have been modelled yet. Steve (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Arctic tracks dat?

Greetings! Can anyone direct me to a .dat of the treads/tracks from the arctic sets/mission control set? ~Trev (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Vision Command Camera, Mindstorms IR Tower

Hello all, I'm new to MLCAD and did nothing else the last nights :) I'm impressed. I did not find the pieces i mentioned in the subject. Does anyone know if this parts allready exist ? Thanks in advance, Rainer (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Wishes for next version

Hello! Because i do part authoring with ML-Cad i would like to have the ability to zoom muuuuuch more than onl 300%. Sometimes i need like 2000%-8000% and more. It makes it alot easier to determine the position of points. So it is a lot of trial and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Report Pieces?

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tim David writes: <SNIP> (...) Funny, this one is in since the very first version of MLCad an nobody every seems to use this feature ... Will be fixed with the next version. However the last version can always be downloaded from (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Report Pieces?

(...) Another bug seem be in the dimensions report. The height in imperial seems to report a wrong figure, for example picking a random model gives the dimensions Units Width Depth Height Studs 9 22 28 Metric 7.20 16.88 8.68 Imperial 3.1 6.9 8.8 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Report Pieces?

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GMH029.2zJ@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) not (...) Your are totally right, this is a bug - thanks for reporting it. Will be fixed with the next release. Michael (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Report Pieces?

I am running MLCARD 2.10 and having problems exporting the parts list for my MPD. When I select the "SubModel" checkbox the parts list file produced does not contain any information in the description fields. If I don't select "SubModel" the parts (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Rubber belts

Hi all, is there anybody out there who´s able to explain me how to implement rubber belts in my ML-CAD drawings? The only way I am able to do it is, if I have completed my ML-CAD drawings and created pictures of the several steps I can implement (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: custom 73590a hose flexible

(...) If you know emacs, try Fredrik Glöckner's emacs ldraw mode. Even if you don't know emacs, he has good instructions at (URL) instructions for doing hoses (and bezier curves in general) are about halfway down at (URL) used it for the hoses on my (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact