 CAD / MLCad / 1082
Re: Report Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 07:32:15 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:GMH029.2zJ@lugnet.com...
I am running MLCARD 2.10 and having problems exporting the parts list for • my
MPD.

When I select the "SubModel" checkbox the parts list file produced does • not
contain any information in the description fields.  If I don't select
"SubModel" the parts list includes the descriptions but obviously only
produces a parts list for the active model.

I consider this a bug - is this the intended behavior?  It used to work
differently but I am not sure when this behavior changed.

Mike

Your are totally right, this is a bug - thanks for reporting it. Will be
fixed with the next release.

Michael