 CAD / MLCad / 1078
  custom 73590a hose flexible

I have been trying to make custom bent flexible hose part 73590a using parts 750 (hose flexible end 1 x 1 x2/3 with tabs) 754 (hose flexible segment link section)755 hose flexible segment end section)and 756 hose flexible segment centre section) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: custom 73590a hose flexible

(...) If you know emacs, try Fredrik Glöckner's emacs ldraw mode. Even if you don't know emacs, he has good instructions at (URL) instructions for doing hoses (and bezier curves in general) are about halfway down at (URL) used it for the hoses on my (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)