 CAD / MLCad / 1038 (-5)
  Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

Is there any tool to make the lines properly rotated and translated without the metacommands? /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

(...) I believe you didn't overwrite the dll or you have an old dll somewhere in your path. Please delete all old dlls and make sure there is a mlcad.dll in the directory where mlcad.exe is located. MLCad always tries to load the dll from the same (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

Hi, I get this message when I try to start the program: FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid! I tried reinstaling, and deleting the lachmann directory,in regedit. any other ideas? it ran fine last night after instaling the new version. Gary Flustrated. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLSAVE V1.00

Hi Michael, Pretty cool. I set this up on my computer and it looks pretty good. One issue: It doesn't seem to stop running when the mouse is moved, you need to hit the keyboard to get the screensaver to turn off? Also, in the way of future (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLSAVE V1.00

Hey, that's cool! My brother, not a Lego User, gave me the great idea that you can build a model using steps and (probably) ghosting to make a Lego movie appear on the screen. I gotta try that... Nice job, Michael, --Ryan (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact