 CAD / MLCad / 103 (-10)
  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) Cool. Uhh, what about color? Augh! I don't want to think about that right now. (...) OK, I'll work on getting this feature added to LDAO. (...) How about if LDList accepted the dragged parts as well as supplied them? When a part is dragged (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Best hardware for MLCad?

(...) in the basement with Win95 as my OS. I'm just wondering if anyone has determined what the minimum requirements are. That would save the hassle (small, I know) of installing MLCad and finding out the 486 is too slow. -Duane (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Steve Bliss wrote in <lugnet.cad.mlcad> ... (...) displayed (...) dragged (...) Piece o' cake! I gave it an hour... LDList ver 3.6 can load a set description, containing a lot of lines like: <count> <piece number> and will limit the display to the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Taking Pictures of Models

How do I take pictures of a model from different angles, e.g. side, front, and top? I am so sorry this is such a stupid question, but I need some help. And yes, I am that stupid not to have figured it out yet? Please have pity! ;-) Mladen Pejic, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) a (...) in. (...) Yeah, it would be better if it was supported by MLCAD, either directly or via the drag and drop protocol or something similar. I was just thinking in terms of plugins because that's what we were talking about, and it really (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) That would be a cool thing, but I don't think it would make sense as a plug-in. There's been discussion of having a protocol for dragging parts between L-CAD applications, it would be cool to have an "LD Palette" program which displayed all (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) into (...) How about this: a plugin that can restrict the parts available when building a model to a particular set, and keeps track of how many piece of each part are left. Bascially mimicing the way models are made from real sets. I think (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Windows to ML-CAD?

(...) Yep, MLCAD is a Windows program with Windows menus, buttons, and all that. --Bram (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Windows to ML-CAD?

Hi, Quick question. Is ML-Cad the most windows-like in terms of porgrams. The MS- DOS LDRAW format is a little bit to complicated for me. Aaron (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) A 'hoser' plugin would be awesome for bendable pieces! Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact