 CAD / MLCad / 1025
    RE: MLCad *has* no perspective display (was Re: MLCAD wrong perspective display? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Since we are so used to seeing things in perspective in real life, the isometric views can seem strange at times. For a large model we expect it to get smaller as it goes back, so in an isometric view we "see" it get bigger when it goes back (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCad *has* no perspective display (was Re: MLCAD wrong perspective display? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good point. I forgot to mention this optical illusion, which is well known. Two things which are the same size but which are surrounded by visual cues that suggest that one ought to be smaller will actually not appear the same size after (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)