 CAD / MLCad / *1864 (-10)
  *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***

Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ... (URL) regards, Michael (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !!

  *** MLSave V1.10 ***

Hi to everybody! MLSave the first MLCad compatible screen saver for windows is now available in Version 1.10. New features are: - New option for randomly selecting a model from a directory - Perspective viewing of the model - New display action (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part name recognition in MLCad?

(...) Thanks for the suggestion--I'll try it out tonight and report back tomorrow. Dave! (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part name recognition in MLCad?

Hi Dave, I think you have the Stud-Mode option set to Coarse in MLCad. Change this to Normal and you will see the correct studs. This option set to Coarse will replace all stud*.dat primitives with stu2*.dat wich are low-res and thus rendered (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Part name recognition in MLCad?

While viewing my inventory of some, let us say, "custom" parts, I noticed that certain primitives are not completely recognized in MLCad's display window. Specifically, I've made a primitive called "stud2cl.dat" that MLCad omits from the displayed (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Lastest version?

(...) 3.0 is the latest. No newer version has been officially released. -Orion (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Lastest version?

Hi everyone, I have MLCAD 3.00. Is there a newer version? Where can I download it? Thanks in advance Nicolas (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Advise on Flex tubing and Pneumatic hoses

Sorry, realised one of my problems, mental lapse lead me to use 75.dat instead of 77.dat. I must have done it right in the past beacause I got it to work! However I would still appreciate advice on making the end sections shorter when creating a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Request To Read MLCad.ini From Other Program

Hi Tore, "Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HwqAJp.1GnJ@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) MLCad.ini as a (...) access (...) will be (...) Sure it is, no problem with that! But let the user select the path to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Advise on Flex tubing and Pneumatic hoses

I have been making the custom length flex tubing (using 75.dat and 76.dat) for a while, I normally crate the length I want save it for future use as, for exampl 75_12.dat and import it into my model as a subpart to allow for use of the .mpd on other (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact