 CAD / LeoCAD / 98
  No more parts updates?

There are already 2 more ldraw part updates out there and there's still no Leocad version for it. I already send Leonardo an email but he didn't respond, what's happened to him? (Is Leocad still alive?) I sort of need the parts in these updates and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: No more parts updates?

I've lost my old hard drive with the library source files so I haven't tried to create any more updates in a while. I use the piece manager to import files, I'm not sure why you think it's buggy. Leonardo (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: No more parts updates?

Ahhhh, Leonardo good to hear from you ! Bad to hear that you lost your program tools, That kind of thing happens at least once to all of us I guess ;-). Well, I do have problems with the piece library manager. Sometimes the program simple freezes up (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)