 CAD / LeoCAD / 99
Re: No more parts updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:35:04 GMT

   I've lost my old hard drive with the library source files so I
haven't tried to create any more updates in a while. I use the piece
manager to import files, I'm not sure why you think it's buggy.

Leonardo

Spiff wrote:

There are already 2 more ldraw part updates out there and there's still no
Leocad version for it. I already send Leonardo an email but he didn't respond,
what's happened to him? (Is Leocad still alive?)
I sort of need the parts in these updates and importing the individual .DAT's
via the manager is REALLY buggy, especially with large parts.

so does anyone know what's going on? let me know!

Robert