 CAD / LeoCAD / 100
Re: No more parts updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:54:02 GMT

Ahhhh, Leonardo good to hear from you !
Bad to hear that you lost your program tools, That kind of thing happens at
least once to all of us I guess ;-).

Well, I do have problems with the piece library manager.
Sometimes the program simple freezes up when I upload parts into the library.
And sometimes, especially with a complicated part like the pirate rigging, the
program shows the part but with edges or planes missing/scrambled.
I don't know if it has something to do with the primitives or if it is in the
program.

For the rest, well I have to say I still think that your program is easier to
use and more intuitive than MlCad, two thumbs up for all the time you've
invested!

Robert