 CAD / LeoCAD / 6
    Re: Parts library for LeoCAD —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Because LeoCAD is (or should be) able to render pictures in realtime, so it uses some optimizations that would be too slow to do with standard LDraw files. It also stores some more information, like the position of the studs and the places (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Parts library for LeoCAD —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Ok, something like that would be useful to have, I think. I would feel claustrophibic if I couldn't convert new parts into the LeoCAD format. How about the other way around? Can ordinary DAT files be extracted from the LeoCAD format? And can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Parts library for LeoCAD —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I removed it to avoid confusion but it looks like people do not want to wait for the library updates. :) (...) I've never thought of doing that (I can't see a reason for it). The only parts that LeoCAD have that are not included in LDraw use (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)