 CAD / LeoCAD / 23
  Re: Win ver 0.72

Well after finding the plate 1x6 train car... I tried to create my own parts lib. I started by adding all the train parts that I use (namely the 9v parts) and then added a bunch of parts from all the different other libs, the ones I use to build (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Win ver 0.72

(...) The files that you call 'personal libs' are very small (around 50 kb), search for *.lgf in your computer. I've never thought about making several libraries available for people to use, to tell you the truth I thought nobody have ever used the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)