 CAD / LeoCAD / 17
Re: New LeoCAD version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:42:31 GMT

Leonardo Zide wrote:

"John C. Quillan" wrote:

Ok, I am not crazy.  I would have assumed that a CTRL click would allow
you to select multiple objects, but it does not work on my machine.  It
only unselects what is selected, and selects the new peice.

  That's a bug, I'll fix it. Do you know how to find out if a key is
pressed ? :)

From the little X programming (and no GTK) I have done the only way I
can
think of is set up a event call back (I believe GTK calls them signals)
for
the Press and Release of the CTRL key, and use this callback to toggle a
flag somewhere.

Not sure if this helps.

I am running on a RH6.0 system, nothing upgraded. I also use the default
Gnome. The mesa version I have appears to be Mesa-3.1beta2.

  You shouldn't use the Mesa beta versions they are very buggy and 3.1
already has an official version, you should upgrade.

I have upgraded to the 3.1 production version.  If fixes most of my
problems.

Also my File->Save Picture and my File->Export->HTML don't work.  The
HTML export
spews out many errors.  If you would like I can send you them.

I don't get any errors, but my images are now messed up if I select GIF
or JPG.
The bitmap ang PNG seem to work OK.

  Please send me the errors, it works here but you're not the first
person to have problems with it.

John C. Quillan

Leonardo