 CAD / LeoCAD / 102
Re: New experimental LeoCAD parts update available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 04:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
As there was no LeoCAD parts updates for a year, I took the bull by the horns
and built an update corresponding to LDraw.org Parts Update 2003-02 (no offense,
Leonardo, I know what lack of time is!)

Are the parts compatible? Can they be batch-converted?