 Announcements / 2446
2445  |  2447
Subject:
New experimental LeoCAD parts update available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:49:40 GMT

As there was no LeoCAD parts updates for a year, I took the bull by the horns
and built an update corresponding to LDraw.org Parts Update 2003-02 (no offense,
Leonardo, I know what lack of time is!)
This should be considered an experimental release, as I am new the process.
Especially I am not sure at all about "moved parts". Nonetheless, everything
seems to work fine so far.

This update is available here: http://www.philohome.com/leoupd/leoupd.htm.
Leonardo, if you think this update is correct, it would of course be much better
to place it on LeoCAD.org website ;o)

Please report any problem you find (don't forget to upgrade your LeoCAD
installation to version 0.72.2 http://www.leocad.org/files/). If everything is
OK, I'll prepare a new update up to LDraw.org Parts Update 2004-01.

Long live to LeoCAD!

Philo
www.philohome.com