 CAD / LDD / 27
  A few train MOCs

Yay! I still remember how to build. I just used LDD to design some small train sets... Not sure if this link will work. You may need to copy and paste the string. If not, search for user Hendotron at the Lego Factory... (URL) details: The crossing (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) something good coming of our recent tanker spill. Any chance we can lure you out to a future (URL) BrikWar>? -Teddy (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) Yes my precciious.... You might just be able to lure me indeed! Let me know when/what/where... Hey, speaking of, since I changed my email address, I've been unable to log into the Nelug site. I followed the procedure for changing one's address (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) If the situation in NA is anything like in the UK, black tankers carry heavy oils and bitumen etc. while lighter oils (petrol/gas) and other products are carried in coloured tankers. Its for a simple practical reason, spillages of heavy oils (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) Here in North Carolina (USA), tank cars don't seem to come in very exciting colors - those belonging to Cargill are all black (Cargill ships grain products like vegetable oil and corn syrup in their tank cars). The other frequent operator, (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) The news that inspired my building was of tank cars in Deerfield, MA (USA). Reportedly that train was carrying vegetable oils and grains. I know that same rail line carries a lot of coal. But I think most fuel oils in my region are brought in (...) (18 years ago, 28-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)