 CAD / LDD / 189
    Re: LDD has new bricks. —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Your best shot is to see if LDD lets you upload the model to the LEGO website. If it does (or if you have a previously-uploaded version), then click on the "Check Price" page. It will say that you can't order the model due to parts being out (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: LDD has new bricks. —Peter Edwards
   (...) Not a bad idea. Which I tried. It reported that two bricks were not available. But there are plenty of others that are in LDD but unavailable for sale now in pick-a-brick. I did find another method, a process of elimination. I used the select (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)