 CAD / LDD / 191
Re: LDD has new bricks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
Older versions of LDD would import LDRAW models, leaving out bricks that weren't available in LDD.

Not a bad idea. Which I tried. It reported that two bricks were not available.
But there are plenty of others that are in LDD but unavailable for sale now in
pick-a-brick.

I did find another method, a process of elimination. I used the select by colour
to save a new model version of just each colour. On loading each again only the
tan and green reported a problem.

I was then able to select lots of peices using the paint tool and check the
available colours (filters off) to see if that peice was available in the colour
I wanted. Pieces in LDD but not in PAB have a white background. It took a while
but I found them all. There was four in tan (2x3 2x4 2x6 2x8 )
Black and dark bley were fine, just need to find the rouge greens now.

LDD should give you a report of peices not in PAB. Oh Well, thanks for your
help.