  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

Franklin: There has been a disruption of the network somewhere, which had the result that a part of the world has been unable to get through to www.ldraw.org between roughly between 10 and 12 Saturday morning (Danish time). Play well, Jacob PS: (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

(Since this thread has migrated sufficiently from CAD stuff in general, I'm changing the "follow up" to ".geek" if that's OK with y'all. Thnx, Franklin) (...) Jacob, Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I'm still having the problem! :-( I sent in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)