  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) First issue: What is ldraw.org? We need a clear definition of what the 'group' is, why it exists, and what it does. Steve (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) Here are my thoughts: The ldraw.org group's purpose is to further the advancement of James Jessiman's .dat file format and LDraw suite, introducing to new users and aiding them in a fuller understanding of the program, therefore enhancing the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org)