    Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org —Paul Gyugyi
   Hey, great idea! Having just entered LDLite into the www.sourceforge.net archive, I think CVS would be a good way to distribute and update parts files. It sure would be easier to make sure everything was up to date, and would make a nice clean way (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I really think that someone should contact the family about this. One thing we could do to make sure James is recognized for his efforts is to add the correct Author: tags to all the files. We could also include credits in a readme file (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm going to do that. (...) Terry Keller is working on cleaning up the original LDraw distribution. He is adding LCad-style headers to all of the parts and primitives. They will look similar to this: 0 Brick 2 x 4 0 Name: 3001.dat 0 Author: (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)