    Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org —Alex Farlie
   (...) There is however spomthing to be siad for having monolithic updates in that ensure consitency of part updates. Additonaly not all of us have acess to the Net on a regular basis. I understand what you are getting at but after I have spent 5 (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        (canceled) —Steve Bliss

        Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org —Steve Bliss
   (...) I agree that it can be useful to have larger, less frequent updates, and I wasn't trying to suggest that we stop publishing the files in that way. What I was trying to say is this: as things are right now, all part-changes are released at the (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)