Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 08:41:21 GMT

tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) writes:

L2P

When you say L2P, I suppose you've also included LGEO?  I think L2P
would be somewhat useless without the LGEO library...

Other than that, you may include LDraw-mode, but I suppose there is only
very narrow interest in that program, so it's not a big deal.

LDraw-mode is a major-mode for editing LDraw source in the editor
Emacs.

The source is at

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/ldraw-mode.el

and there are more instructions and tutorials at

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/

Fredrik