Re: Is James' website finally gone for good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:59:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

Good idea.  I know James parents are in Europe for another week or so
I believe - they get back on something like the 14th if I remember
correctly.

Tim, do you want to ask them, as the head honcho of ldraw.org content?

Jacob, do you have a copy of James' site-files?  I do, if you don't.

Oops--I just checked, his site is back online.  But maybe it makes sense
to have a permanent mirror in the ldraw.org memorial anyway, just in
case.

Steve