Re: Is James' website finally gone for good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@cats.nbi.dk>
wrote:

Steve:

Would it be desirable to post James' pages on ldraw.org?

It would be very sad if all his work is lost, so we should
definitely offer to host the site on ldraw.org, unless
James' parents have another idea.

If others agree, we can approach his family for permission
to re-publish the files.

I think we should ask them about it. - And also ask if it is
ok to continue the work on James' parts information pages.

Good idea.  I know James parents are in Europe for another week or so
I believe - they get back on something like the 14th if I remember
correctly.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org