Re: What is the IP for ldraw.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Jonathan:

And then my dns says cant find hugin.ldraw.org. I will
mail the tech support people and tell them of the problem.

For a temporary fix, append the following line to
"/etc/hosts" (that's the name of the file in Unix):

130.226.51.217         hugin.risoe.dk www.ldraw.org

That way your machine will skip looking www.ldraw.org up
through DNS.

In Windows, looks for the hosts file in the main Windows directory.  If it isn't
there, create one.  If you use Notepad, be sure it doesn't change the filename
to hosts.txt when you save it.

Steve