Re: What is the IP for ldraw.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:55:43 GMT

Jonathan:

And then my dns says cant find hugin.ldraw.org. I will
mail the tech support people and tell them of the problem.

For a temporary fix, append the following line to
"/etc/hosts" (that's the name of the file in Unix):

130.226.51.217         hugin.risoe.dk www.ldraw.org

That way your machine will skip looking www.ldraw.org up
through DNS.

Play well,