Re: Getting Started LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2010-03 Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Martin James wrote:
However, it only appears to
search the C: drive. It failed to find my current installation, which is on
D:.

Thx for pointing. I'll check that.

But the new package doesn't appear to contain L3P (nor L3PAO). That being so,
how would a new user get to use the LGEO Parts Library, which _is_ included?
(Or, indeed, how would a new user create input for POVRay?)

Orion and Tim are correct. Conversion should be done via LDView. As long as
there is no user friendly interface with L3PAO buggy as it is today:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=17680&t=i&v=a

I'm not going to include L3P.

w.