Re: 2010/2011 LSC Nomination process open.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 06:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
I propose another week, since the current committee is currently working
something.

If I can take the time out from a convention and a flood I assume the committee
members can find a few secs...

I'll throw in another kink by nominating myself and Michael Heidemann in the
same post.  Michael currently serves on both the LSC and the Steer Co, but is
one of the most active members of the LSC, so I hope he accepts as well.

I, Timothy Gould, second the nomination of Scott Wardlaw

I, Timothy Gould, second the nomination of Michael Heidemann

Hope all is well Down Under.

Thanks,
Scott W.
Many thanks for the nomination, but this time I have to decline.
cu
mikeheide