Re: 2010/2011 LSC Nomination process open.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 00:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hello all,

--snip--

Nominations MUST be posted in direct reply to this post to be counted, and must
be online by 12:00 PM GMT Jan 17.

--snip--

Tim Gould
On behalf of the LDraw.org Webmasters

We have only had four people accept for the _five_ positions: Travis Cobbs,
Allen Smith, Roland Melkert and Alex Taylor. This is a bit of a problem.

I propose that we leave the nominations open until one more person is nominated
and accepts and then close it. If anyone has a problem with this procedure
please let me know and we can work something else out.

Tim

With Sergio Reano's acceptance we now have a full committee. I'll leave this
open for a few days in case someone else applies.

Tim