Re: 2010/2011 LSC Nomination process open.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 03:52:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
Nominations MUST be posted in direct reply to this post to be counted, and must
be online by 12:00 PM GMT Jan 17.

I propose that we leave the nominations open until one more person is nominated
and accepts and then close it. If anyone has a problem with this procedure
please let me know and we can work something else out.

Tim

I propose another week, since the current committee is currently working
something.

I'll throw in another kink by nominating myself and Michael Heidemann in the
same post.  Michael currently serves on both the LSC and the Steer Co, but is
one of the most active members of the LSC, so I hope he accepts as well.

Hope all is well Down Under.

Thanks,
Scott W.