Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:24:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
I, Willy Tschager, nominate Chris Dee (eligible as PTAdmin, part author,
reviewer).

Thanks for the nomination. Of course, I will continue to be involved as (one of)
the LDraw Parts Library admin(s), but cannot take on LSC membership as well, and
do not want to fill a spot at the expense of some new faces.

Welcome to Jim and Scott.

Chris