  Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr

Before I found the direct link to (URL) here on a lugnet discusion, I searched for ldconfig.ldr at ldraw.org for quite a long time without succeess. I tried the Search function, entering ldconfig.ldr. It came up with: "Downloads: no downloads (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr

(...) Personally, I'd have used the one from the official library download. IIRC, the one you linked to is the same. (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr

(...) Oooo, no they are not. The one on LDraw.org contains a bottom subsection of newer colors—such as flesh and Maersk blue but not Trans Orange—which are not part of the standard distribution. I had no idea there were official color codes for (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr

(...) Thanks and done. Tim (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)