Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:33:17 GMT

Hello,

0 !LDRAW_ORG Unofficial_Part| Unofficial_Subpart| Unofficial_Primitive
|Unofficial_48_Primitive|Unofficial_Shortcut

Thanks for the information! I will use this syntax then. What exactly is a
"shortcut"?

I'm still trying to write a parts editor and now I implemented the new part
header system in the program. I hope it won't change again!

Leg Godt-
Sven