Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Willy Tschager schrieb:
I, Willy Tschager nominate Travis Cobbs
I, Michael Heidemann second this nomination.

Thank you both for the nomination (which admitedly may or may not be valid due
to the timing), but I don't think I would be a good fit for the Steering
Committee.  I consider myself skilled on the technical side, but not so much on
the organizational side.

--Travis