Subject:
LDraw.org's January Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:28:07 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the January Model/Scene of the month contests:

MOTM, Martian Surface Rover, Tom Beattie
SOTM, Showroom, Allister McLaren

The voting for the March Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open.

Visit the LDraw.org to cast your vote.

-Orion

Note: I apologize for the tardiness of this post. My time was whittled away last month due to work issues.