Re: LDraw.org's January Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:59:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   So, I went and voted for next month, and then wanted to look at some again, so I went to the Contests page here:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/142

Unfortunately, it appears that that page is out of date. The archive of past winners doesn’t have any 2005 entries, and the current month view (which seems to actually go to some past month) has broken links for all the images.

Sorry, I didn’t have time to make/update the applicable pages but I thought it would be best if I least started the poll since it was so late in the month. I should have this rectified by the weekend.

-Orion