  Re: The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement

(...) just out of curiosity. what will happen if: * an author does NOT agree * an author does NOT reply will his/her parts be deleted from the library and do we have to recreate them? w. (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement

(...) So far it only looks like you're blocked from uploading new parts until you do, but i guess that doesn't apply to orphan parts. -NB (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement

(...) I think this hasn't been totally decided yet; the last I heard, SteerCo was still discussing it amongst itself. The two front-runner options are: 1. Possibly have two separate distros, one for 'compliant' and one for 'non-compliant'. The (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)