  more detailed Status (of File) in Parts Tracker?

Happy Holidays, Y'all! :D I have brought up, in the past, a point of concern I have with the Status displayed by the Parts Tracker. I have believed, and continue to believe, that a file's Status should be calculated *independently* of whatever (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: more detailed Status (of File) in Parts Tracker?

(...) And in the past, I believe replies have universally disagreed with your position. Just to be clear, let me restate my position: Blindly ignoring unofficial fixes to subfiles would allow the PT to certify files for release that reviewers would (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)