    Bow-tie quads in BFC-certified parts —Travis Cobbs
   (Note that I'm sending followups to the lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw newsgroup alone, because that seems to be the appropriate group, but I think the audience of the lugnet.cad.dat.parts group should see this.) In the process of testing my next major (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Bow-tie quads in BFC-certified parts —Travis Cobbs
   (...) It's funny how quickly I can forget the details of a complex task. For instance, I totally forgot about the NOCLIP BFC command (which can disable clipping for specific sub-sections of a file). Mind you, I implemented it, and believe that it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: Bow-tie quads in BFC-certified parts —Kyle McDonald
   (...) How often do you find bow-tied parts in BFC CERTIFY'd parts? I meant that's a real error that shouldn't be allowed by the parts tracker isn't it? Is there a rule that can be added to the checks done on the files that are submitted that will (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Bow-tie quads in BFC-certified parts —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I've seen them in one official part, and one part on the tracker. But since I haven't really been looking for them, I'm guessing they exists in other parts. The main culprit appears to be pre-existing parts that were later BFC-certified. (Both (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)