Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:31:09 GMT

You can try LDDP draw to selected line mode.  This will output the model from
the beginning to the selected line.

-Orion

Thanks.  That's just what I'm looking for.

But please pardon my ignorance.  I have the basic LDDP without much plug-ins.  I
searched every option in the standard issue, but couldn't find the _draw to
selected line mode_ option.  Is that option part of a plug-in?  Which/where is
it?

By the way, Orion, I used the example in "Virtual Lego" to introduce a summmer
class of kids to parts authoring.  Then I found your Brickfest 2004 Powerpoint
presentation.  Your method is much easier!  If only Brickfest 2004 were more
widely advertized locally in Portland, I'd probably been there.  It's sad that
none of the over 120 kids in my Lego classes this summer knew that Brickfest was
in Portland Oregon.