Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
Other than commenting and uncommenting blocks of code, how can one step through
the lines one by one?

I'm trying to teach myself how to author by following examples.  I'd like to be
able to step through the lines of code and see what is being rendered.  Perhaps
if there's a way to "bump" the comment blocks down by deselecting one line at a
time?

Thanks.

You can try LDDP draw to selected line mode.  This will output the model from
the beginning to the selected line.

-Orion