  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) A great example of this is the Beatles library, which Michael Jackson bought at one point. (...) We have something along those lines in the US, but I think it's restricted solely to the requirement that you give credit where it's due. They (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) I believe he only bought the *publishing* rights, not the copyright. But that's not really relevant to the Ldraw discussion, so I've Futted to debate. ROSCO (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Not all that great. Paul McCartney still performs his songs in concert. He still records old beatles songs from time to time, and sells those. Do you think he could do that if he had no rights in his work? No, Michael Jackson bought certain (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)