  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) I am not quite sure that is true (although I can argue for it in terms of Danish contract law). (...) It depends (the usual answer, when you start discussing legal problems). The problem I can see with the CA is related to the way it gives (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) I honestly think that the CA immediately violates the CCAL (Creative Commons Attribution License) section 4a and is, thus, intrinsically unenforcable due to section 7a. Please read my other response to Orion the more complete response. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)