Re: License Intent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
But since the _rendering_ of the DAT file _is_ a derivative
work of the LDraw Parts Library, distributing the rendering
may change the game.

Perhaps the book authors could share some insight on this,
because there are many books out there containing renderings.
What legal hoops did they jump through in order to publish?

Don