    Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Peter Howkins wrote: More on the rest of this later. (probably in a separate thread which focuses on the license issue) (...) I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked and the candidate summary article (290) is still (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I removed the artilce form the front page as it is no longer needed. You can, however, access all the news articles via the News Archive link (you may have to click the See All link to get to the really old articles). -Orion (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results —Peter Howkins
   (...) Yes it's deffinately there, I must have misread the page. I've tracked down the quote that was was looking for too :) "With LDraw-dot-org going more and more formal making sure that our hobby doesn't get ruled too much.", Willy Tschager. Peter (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)