Re: April Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 18:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
p.s.  If you ever want to try to use LDView to do the renderings (hint, hint), I
can provide instructions on command line usage.  (Getting the exact reverse 3/4
view in LDView would probably have to be done on the command line.)

As long as I can specify global camera coordinates (or something equivilent),
I'd consider using LDView.

-Orion